How to write daily book



 There are many daily incidents in our lives. What a good idea if we want to document in writing. You have to, because it can be memories when we have been old. Other benefits that are you can be clever writer because you always try to write in a daily book. More and more long we can be professional writer. And later on we can see development our writing. What a good idea. 

Through daily book we can pour our thinking, and feeling with use a good language. Is not it is one of method to lighten a problem? If you don`t belief you can try it. 

If we will write a daily book usually we must concern some things, that is carry day and date, incident place and incident content that will written. In addition, usually a daily book is written with use an expressive language. The expressive language is a language can bring to life a plot in the daily book. Thus, whoever read the daily book as if they can feel, see, and experience the incident that written in the daily book. 

This is an example from my daily book.

My evening coffee

There is radiance glitter me lonely. To nigh is raining I hear a music in the chamber. To me music is my friend when lonely. Suddenly my friend comes in my home. Namely is Tommy. This friend like to lone people. He may be thinking that lone people need a friend.

Tommy cannot like many speak. He more likes reading. But when he speaks can make people applaud loudly. I like it.

“O, I find this book”

As well his said that he saw a book with a title was “Aku” Chairil Anwar, Sjumanjaya. And then he read the book until finished. While it, I was sleeping. So when I woke up suddenly Tommy said to me that books were sword cannot out blood. I was shocked because I just woke up of my sleep. I looked at his face smoothly. This was a method to digging his knowledge. 

“As a sword literature have the duty of stabbing social deviation, unfair in this live”

He seen more serious. He while moved his sit. 

“The literature never be teacher to other people, because literature language is symbol language”

Suddenly my friend came again the name is Mortar. 

“Come on brow”, said me

Ambiance in my chamber is noisier now. Mortar more like joke but he was an intelligent. I was happy because speaking would be hot. 

“Last time Tommy said that literature could critic a social problem, according to me your opinion too narrow. Because literature as generally divided five function; recreate, deductive, esthetic, morality, religion”, said Mortar. The note of today.



 writing daily book. how to write daily book. make a writing of daily book.

Tentang penulis :

Marzuki Ibn Tarmudzi, pernah mencicipi sedikit segarnya lautan ilmu di Pondok Pesantren Bahrul ‘Ulum Tambakberas Jombang, Jawa Timur. Hobinya yang suka nyorat-nyoret kertas ini dimulai semenjak nyantri. Kini, hobinya itu dituangkan di berbagai media online, itung-itung sebagai aksi dari ; “بلغوا عني ولو أية “,” sampaikanlah dariku walau hanya satu ayat ”.